Level 216 is the sixth level in Cherry Canyon and the 47th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 120 licorice swirls and 45 candy bombs and score at least 360,000 points within 60 moves.
|Target score||: 360,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 215||Level 216||Level 217|
- This is another level in which you have to clear a lot of blockers that are separated, namely licorice swirls and candy bombs.
- Similar to Level 206, the majority of the order is focused on one blocker, this time the blocker being licorice swirls.
- In addition, the dispensers spawn the blockers in the same way except reversed.
- As all the keys are collected and the icings are destroyed, more dispensers are opened, meaning you'll have more opportunities to rack up the required blockers.
- The candy bombs should not be a threat, as they have 22 moves on their fuse, and as established before, they need to be removed anyways, since they are part of the order.
- The presence of only five colors makes it easier to create special candies, which can help a lot in clearing the required blockers between the two boards.
- Create and combine special candies to defuse the candy bombs and collect the licorice swirls.
The licorice swirl order was previously much higher, with 600 swirls needed to be collected. The target scores were also significantly higher.