Level 217 is the seventh level in Cherry Canyon and the 44th Ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 cherries and 9 hazelnuts and score at least 200,000 points within 20 moves.
|Ingredients||: 9 : 9|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 216||Level 217||Level 218|
- You have just 20 moves to bring down 18 ingredients. Fortunately, however, they are all on the board to begin with, and they are arranged conveniently in groups.
- Therefore, if you have a vertical match in any of the three middle columns, you can instantly bring down 6 ingredients.
- There is a candy frog to help clear the candies below the ingredients once it is filled up. However though, keep in mind that when the frog lands, the ingredients will be stuck above the frog until it is filled again.
- For this reason, candies spawn in the middle three columns when they really shouldn't, since there is technically no need for the space after the ingredients are gone.
- Chocolate spawners will try to impede your progress either by blocking the path to the exits or the sides. However, they can be taken out with the candy frog, special candies, or cascades, which are made easier to create thanks to the presence of only three candy colors.
- Overall, this should be another easy level that can be done in many different ways.
- It is nearly impossible to fail this level, so use whatever method you prefer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.