|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 217||Level 218||Level 219|
- The player is required to score at least 1,200 points per move (65,000 points / 55 moves = 1,181.818 points per move).
- There is a lot of thick icing that reduces playing space to just the top of the board.
- Fortunately though, two cake bombs are provided to help in clearing all the icing.
- Once the blockers are removed, it's simply a matter of causing enough cascades and/or creating special candies to reach the target score.
- With five candy colors present, this level should not be too hard, though some players may find it boring.
- Clear the icing in order to gain access to the cake bombs, and then use them to de-layer the thicker squares.
- Once only the icing remains, attack them until the whole board is available. Once that's been done, go all out to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.