|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 218||Level 219||Level 220|
- The player is required to score at least 400 points per second (35,000 points / 90 seconds = 388.889 points per second).
- There is a large amount of chocolate present on the board to begin with, and the spawners supply more.
- There are also some icing squares placed in the corner, though they shouldn't be too much of an issue once the starting chocolate is gone.
- The presence of six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades, though this shouldn't be too much of an issue considering the player has plenty of time.
- Clear the starting chocolate and the icing squares, then combat the constant chocolate provided by the spawners as you create and combine special candies to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.