|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 20||Level 21||Level 22|
- The honey bears are worth 105,000 points (35 bears x 3,000 points per bear = 105,000 points). Therefore, an additional 15,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is a lot of honey that needs to be removed, which may seem overwhelming with only 28 moves to do it all.
- Cupcakes slightly reduce space available.
- A couple of striped and wrapped candies are provided in some honey near the bottom of the board.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Spend your moves wisely to dig through the honey and dig out the special candies. Try to combine them as well as any other special candies you make in order to free all the bears.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.