Level 221 is the 11th level in Cherry Canyon and the 48th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 striped + wrapped candy combinations and 250 red candies and score at least 70,000 points within 75 moves.
|Orders||: 7 : 250|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 220||Level 221||Level 222|
- The player is required to make 7 striped + wrapped candy combinations, which can be a lot compared to previous levels.
- However, there are a lot of moves given to do so, which approximates to one combination every 11 moves.
- The red candy order can also be considered quite lofty, though the need to make so many striped + wrapped candy combinations can make this order seem eventual.
- The chests can provide at least one striped + wrapped candy combination if all the keys are collected.
- Moreover, there is little in the way of other blockers, that being some licorice swirls and two-layered icing.
- In conclusion, while the orders may seem intimidating, it shouldn't really be as hard as it looks.
- Either use a vertical striped candy in the middle column or remove the icing to claim the key in the center column, then collect the other four to grab two potential striped + wrapped candy combinations.
- If and/or once you make the freebies, focus on creating and combining enough special candies to meet the rest of the orders. The red candies should take care of themselves, though you may end up still needing some after all of the combinations have been made.
- This level has the most combinations required up to this point in C437CCS, at seven.
- This level also has the second greatest amount of moves available so far with 75, and is beaten only by Level 88 with 80 moves.
- It is also the only level with 75 moves at this point.