| This level is in the progress of redesigning
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to redesign it.
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 220||Level 221||Level 222|
Level 221 (CCR) is the sixth level in Cupcake Castle and the 76th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 9 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points. It is an extremely hated level due to sheer amount of layers of icing and all jellies being isolated from the main board forces the creation and usage of special candies to clear jelly. It is one of the hardest levels in the game.
- This level design is the combination of original 221 and original 181 by the island consist of four-layer icing, which make this level Insanely hard.
- You have 35 moves to clear this level.
- Luckily, you have a wider space than original level 181.
- This level tests your skill for clearing icing in less moves, so someone is able to pass this level in the first try.
- Getting target score is not easy.
- 4 colors make it easier than normal to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 142,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points
- See here!