Level 222 is the 12th level in Cherry Canyon and the 45th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and score at least 45,000 points within 50 moves.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 221||Level 222||Level 223|
- The second and third cherries will drop at 30 and 10 moves, respectively, unless an ingredient is brought down first.
- Depending on where the cherries come out, the player will have to switch them two times before they can be dropped.
- Several licorice swirls and locks block the cherries' path to the exit.
- However, 50 moves should be plenty to clear the blockers and bring the cherries down.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- If the first cherry starts in columns 3 or 7, switch it as soon as possible so that it can be aligned correctly with an exit. Then, get rid of the blockers in its way to bring it down.
- After that, play towards the left or right side of the board if possible to have a better chance of not having to switch the second ingredients.
- However, even if the ingredients are in the proper places, the blockers still need to be dealt with if they haven't already, so make matches or create and combine special candies to get rid of them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.