|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 222||Level 223||Level 224|
- The player is required to score 1,220 points per move (45,000 points / 37 moves = 1,216.216 points per move).
- However, by removing all of the initial candy bombs present at the start of the level, the player will already have 42,000 points (14 candy bombs x 3,000 points per candy bomb = 42,000 points). This leaves the player with just 3,000 points to score. Plus, they have a relatively long fuse, at 19 moves, meaning they can hardly pose a threat.
- Additionally, more candy bombs will spawn from the candy cannons once they are unclogged, allowing for an even higher score.
- Furthermore, the only other blocker present in the level is some regular icing in the bottom half of the board, meaning that the level can easily be opened up.
- Remove the regular icing surrounding the candy bombs and defuse them. After that, keep defusing candy bombs to boost your score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.