Level 224 is the 14th level in Cherry Canyon and the 51st Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single jelly squares and 20 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points within 45 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 18 : 20|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 223||Level 224||Level 225|
- The position of the holes in the board can be tough to deal with, as they limit the area of the level.
- The conveyor belt can ruin your plans.
- While the presence of five candy colors can make it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, this is essentially cancelled out due to the lack of space available on the board.
- Start by clearing any icing you possibly can, and then create and combine as many special candies as possible to open up more space, reveal the jellies, and clear them.
- This level continues the trend in which every 32nd level has a reference to the number 32 in some way. The board has 64 spaces, which is 32 x 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.