Level 226 (UCCS)
|Requirements||1 hazelnut, 1 cherry, 2 strawberries|
|Target score||120,000 pts|
|Blockers||Toffee Tornado, Regular Icing, 2-layered Icing|
|Other features||Candy Cannons, Teleporters, Special Candy Flows|
|Number of candy colors||6|
| Number of |
|Level 225 (UCCS)||Level 227 (UCCS)|
- The candies will loop in a flow of portals, keeping cascades strong even with six colours.
- The toffee tornado is in the game! It moves at every move, leaving cracks wherever they land that will disappear when it will move again. It also cannot be removed (except with colour bomb+colouring candy) in any way.
- However, since this level is a quadrant, it is impossible to remove the tornado as both special candies are uncreatable.
- An ingredient will spawn at every eight moves unless if one is brought down before then.
- It is very easy to complete this level since the candies will loop from coloured portal to coloured portal almost indefinitely, unless the tornado gets in the way, and the large amount of moves.
- If the twister unfortunately lands on an ingredient, it will destroy it, making the level impossible to pass even if more would spawn. The failure message for this situation is "Level not completable! An ingredient has been destroyed!". It also appears when ingredients fall in dead exits.
- Starting from this level, the tile design has changed.
- This is the first level with toffee tornadoes.
- This level mimics the first version of Level 323 by being a quadrant level with quasi-infinite portal loopings.
- The level's board is reused in Level 260.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.