Level 227 (Ball Saga)
|Episode||Candy Crush Ball Saga|
|Requirements|| 40,000 points|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
- 5 colors moderate the creation of special candies
- Red juice squeezers can't overwrite gold squeezer with red ones
- 33 moves, jelly fishes spawning every move and helps
- Some straws are in sugar cubes and require match to be removed when in juice.
- Jelly fishes won't target straws under sugar cubes unless it is under juice. It has high priority of hitting the squeezer too
- You can make out more with 2x2 match and at this page, you can learn what special candies can be made under gold juice
- The other 14 ones are in straw locks.
- Try to rely on combos from and fishes to hit the squeezer to fill the lower board red juice level and collect the straws.
- Bware that only straws under straw lock will be collected immediately. The ones in sugar cube must be removed by a match in order to be collected.
- Don't waste too many moves collecting the straws
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This is the first level with both juice kinds
- This level requires the most straws of any level, with 37
- This level look like this:
- In OxFord discontinued fanon, it stayed the same as old Lock Saga with the following changes:
- Level moved from 12 to 17
- 2 locked bottles moved from the upper board to the lower ones and 2 more straw-locked straws were added which will be removed once gold juice passes over them
- Maximum fishes spawn rate increased form 10 to 11.
- Two jelly fishes were added to the board, making it a bit easier to unlock the locks from the bottles and collecting them. Note that fishes cannot go onto a straw-locked straw as well as a sugarcubed straw unless it is under juice.
- Those additional benefits made this 6-colored version of this level slightly easier than before.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.