|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 228||Level 229||Level 230|
- The player is required to score 3,440 points per move (130,000 points / 38 moves = 3,421.053 points per move).
- There is a multitude of popcorn to open up, but the special candies in the marmalade can help break them open, making it easier to reveal the color bombs hidden inside.
- There are also plenty of mystery eggs on the board. These can either spawn useful elements such as more special candies, or they can release lots of blockers. However, it may not be difficult to clean up the board thanks to the presence of only four candy colors. For this reason, cascades and special candies can be easy to come by.
- First, open the mystery eggs and see what you get from them. If any special candies come out, utilize them to break open the popcorn and gain access to their color bombs.
- Once they are on the board, use them to your advantage and score lots of points. Continue to make use of special candies and cascades to rack up your score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.