|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||44|
|Level 229||Level 230||Level 231|
- The hazelnuts are worth 80,000 points (8 hazelnuts x 10,000 points = 80,000 points), which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Most of the hazelnuts are very straightforward to collect, you just need to make matches under them to drop them. However, the hazelnut in the fifth row must be brought down using special candies.
- The shape of the board is very narrow, awkward, and asymmetrical. Fortunately, however, there are no blockers.
- 33 moves should be plenty to drop all of the ingredients, even with one needing special candies.
- There are only three colors present, making special candies and cascades more likely.
- Overall, this should be a fairly simple and easy level.
- Focus on the hazelnuts located on the main board first, as they take up vital space that you need to create special candies. Once at least some of them are gone, then go for the hazelnut in the isolated column.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.