|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 232||Level 233||Level 234|
- The player is required to score 880 points per move (40,000 points / 46 moves = 869.565 points per move).
- There are 12 candy bombs locked in the five-layered chests, but while they have long fuses, reaching them is difficult because of the lack of space available on the board and its shape.
- However, if the candy bombs are taken care of, the player will only have 4,000 points left to score, though even that can prove to be a challenge, as the licorice swirls are a necessity to remove to open more space.
- Fortunately, no extra swirls will drop as the level carries on.
- Even with the presence of only five candy colors making the creation of special candies slightly easier, all of the above points make this level challenging.
- Collect the keys to unlock the candy bombs, and then defuse them before they explode.
- Then, simply keep making matches and using special candies to boost your score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.