|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 235||Level 236||Level 237|
- The player is required to score 420 points per second (50,000 points / 120 seconds = 416.667 points per second.)
- There is a lot of icing to be broken through in order to reach the locked 40-move candy bombs at the bottom.
- Color bombs revealed by the popcorn at the bottom can help reach the target score, but they can be hard to break.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and create cascades.
- Break through some of the icing to increase the available space you have, and then use special candies to unlock the candy bombs and defuse them in 40 moves.
- After the blockers have been removed, continue to use special candies to boost your score.
- This level used to have candy bombs with the longest fuse seen in C437CCS until Level 330 was released, which has candy bombs with a fuse of 50 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.