Level 237 is the 12th level in Popcorn Plains and the 53rd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 79 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points within 59 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 79|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 236||Level 237||Level 238|
- This level is somewhat similar to Level 89 in the fact that every square is a double jelly, and it has the same number of spaces.
- The differences are that this level has no candy bombs, has thicker icing squares to deal with, there is a cake bomb, the location of the holes are different, and there is one less move available compared to Level 89.
- Like several other Jelly levels of its kin in C437CCS, it can prove to be difficult to break through the masses of thick icing piled at the bottom of the board.
- Even with the cake bomb provided to help remove the icing layers, it is hard to eliminate, especially with six candy colors present, resulting in special candies being harder to create and cascades being more difficult to come by.
- Break your way through the icing towards the right side to gain access to the cake bomb and weaken the remainder of the icing. Afterwards, attack the exposed jellies to complete the level.
- In addition to the similarities and differences between this level and Level 89 mentioned in the Difficulty section, this level also has the same one-star and three-star target scores as the former, with the two-star target score being 25,000 points less compared to that level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.