|Orders|| : 15 : 10 |
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 237||Level 238||Level 239|
- A key will fall every five moves, which will in the end unlock a load of special candies.
- Before that is accomplished, however, the player must make their own in a confined space.
- Fortunately, there are no other blockers on the level, so once the special candies are all freed, it's simply a matter of using or combining them. However, simply using them can lead to less being available as fodder for the striped + wrapped candy combination order.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, however, this is less applicable at the start due to the second point.
- Use the first half of your moves to create, use, and combine as many special candies as you can while collecting the keys.
- After all the chests are opened, use your remaining moves to complete the orders.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.