Level 247 is the seventh level in Caramel Cosmos and the 56th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 61 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 61|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 246||Level 247||Level 248|
- There is always a match available to clear some of the regular icing squares in the top left corner.
- All of the double jelly squares can be found under the two-layered icing or underneath the licorice locks in the top right corner.
- The locked candy bombs shouldn't pose a major threat, as you have 25 moves to defuse them and the presence of four colors makes it easier to break all the blockers protecting them.
- Overall, this level should become very easy once at least some of the board has been opened up and can be fun to play.
- Start by removing the regular icing and working your way towards the locked candy bombs by breaking the two-layered icing.
- Once the candy bombs are gone, break the rest of the icing to reveal the jellies and attack them using your remaining moves.
- This level was inspired by Level 113 in the original game.