Level 249 is the ninth level in Caramel Cosmos and the 53rd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies and score at least 25,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 248||Level 249||Level 250|
- There are four lucky candies provided in the marmalade, which can provide the player with a slight boost in collecting the order. However, they are also guarded by some three-layered icing squares, which can make opening them somewhat tricky.
- If the chocolate is released, it can easily spread across the board and cause trouble.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the icing and marmalade to get access to the lucky candies, which will provide you with four striped candies.
- Create and/or combined striped candies while avoiding the licorice locks to keep the chocolate at bay.
- This level is designed similarly to Level 461 in the real Candy Crush Saga. The differences are that this is a Candy Order level and there are just five candy colors present.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.