| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 76|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 248||Level 249||Level 250|
Level 249 (CCR) is the fourth level in Sweet Snowdrifts and the 84th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 76 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Breaking icings is not an easy task since there are three and four layers and they are in the upper part of the board!
- Jelly fish may not help much in this level.
- The provided coconut wheel may help more.
- There are some mystery candies to assist your challenge.
- The jellies are worth 152,000 points, which is more than two star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found