Level 24 is the ninth level in Jelly Jail and the fifth Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry and 1 hazelnut and score at least 20,000 points within 25 moves.
|Episode||Jelly Jail (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||37|
|Level 23||Level 24||Level 25|
- This level introduces chocolate, which may throw some people off.
- The board is not very large and open.
- The chocolate can prove to be a threat if it spreads far enough onto the board, blocking the exits.
- 25 moves is not that much to bring down to ingredients.
- The second ingredient falls at 15 moves left, if the first hasn't been dropped yet.
- Deal with the chocolate as soon as possible, and then use your remaining moves to bring down the ingredients.
- This is the first level to feature chocolate.
- The board is shaped like a down arrow, possibly a reference to the Ingredients level icon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.