|Ingredients||: 2 : 5|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 249||Level 250||Level 251|
Level 250 is the 10th level in Caramel Cosmos and the 52nd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 5 hazelnuts and score at least 75,000 points within 35 moves.
- An ingredient will fall down every five moves unless an ingredient is brought down prior to that interval.
- There is a large sum of striped candies underneath all the marmalade. These can be used to trigger large chain reactions and open up the board.
- Due to the above point, the licorice swirls should hardly pose any challenge. No more will spawn during the level, either.
- Four colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Free the striped candies from the marmalade and use them to remove the licorice swirls and give yourself some more space. Then, use any means necessary to bring down the ingredients.
- The marmalade is arranged in a giant number 250, and the three-star target score is 250,000. These are both references to the level number within the level itself. This is the 41st level in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.