Level 251 is the 11th level in Caramel Cosmos and the 57th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 58 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 58|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 250||Level 251||Level 252|
- The locked candy bombs can be hard to deal with, especially in the top corners, and can easily end numerous attempts at this level.
- There is a multitude of two-layered icing that needs to be removed in order to clear most of the jellies on the main board. Even with a cake bomb present, this can still be difficult to do.
- Isolated jellies can prove to be a nuisance to remove, especially when six candy colors are present and as such, special candies can be difficult to create sometimes.
- Start by removing the cake bomb to de-layer the icing and unlock the candy bombs.
- From there, use special candies to defuse them and clear all the jelly.
- This level's board is shaped like that of Level 478 in the real Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.