Level 253 is the 13th level in Caramel Cosmos and the 53rd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 40,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 252||Level 253||Level 254|
- The ingredients must make a full trip around the main board before they can be dropped, and must be done by well-timed use of striped candies or vertical matches.
- The length of the conveyor belts are 13, 15, 17, and 19 spaces, so therefore, the ingredients can theoretically only go around the board two or three times before the player runs out of moves, though this can be increased if the player makes matches below the ingredients when they are on the first half of their trip.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Make matches under the ingredients when they are on the vertical part of the main board to lessen the amount of moves it takes for them to go around.
- When the ingredients are on the horizontal part of the main board, try and prepare some striped candies for when the ingredients reach the drop zones.
- Once the ingredients are off the main board, if you have a match that can bring them down before they disappear through the portals, make it, otherwise, use striped candies to do the job.