| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 252||Level 253||Level 254|
Level 253 (CCR) is the eighth level in Sweet Snowdrifts and the 85th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 34 single jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- With a ton of icing, it is not easy to remove them all in just 27 moves.
- The player is provided with two jelly fish to clear 6 out of 34 jellies.
- There is always one bomb on the board. You need to remove them within 7 moves to survive.
- The jellies are worth 34,000 points. Hence, an additional 36,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 34 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 34,000 points