Level 256 is the first level in Toffee Tropics and the 58th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single jelly squares and score at least 10,000 points within 20 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 255||Level 256||Level 257|
- This level introduces toffee, which will turn any candies that are involved in a match touching it into more toffee. This includes cascades, and as such it can prove to be a very troublesome blocker. It can only be removed with special candies.
- 20 moves can be quite few even to clear four single jellies, considering they are all placed around the toffee square. However, the level becomes much easier if it can be destroyed.
- Six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades. However, in this level, this can actually benefit the player, as it can ensure the board won't be consumed in toffee.
- Use special candies to clear the jelly next to the toffee. A wrapped candy can instantly win the level.
- This is the first level whose number ends in 32 that doesn't reference the number 32 in any way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.