| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided. 7 moves were added.
Level 25 (UCCS)
|Requirements||1 double jelly|
|Target score||12,000 pts.|
|Blockers||Chocolate Spawner, Liquorice Locks|
|Other features||Jelly Fish|
|Number of candy colors||6|
| Number of |
|Level 24 (UCCS)||Level 26 (UCCS)|
Level 25 is the tenth level in Roaming Reefs and the 11th jelly level in Unfair Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly with 20 moves.
- The only jelly is under a chocolate spawner, however the level is not impossible because of the provided jelly fish.
- You need either a colour bomb or striped candies to activate the fish.
- The jelly values 2000 points, an another 10,000 is required to get a star.
- This is the first level in UCCS with jelly fish on the board and with jelly under chocolate spawners.
- This is the lowest level to be rated somewhat hard.
- The old version of this level had two more spaces on the main board and no liquorice locks. The old difficulty was still somewhat hard.