Level 261 is the sixth level in Toffee Tropics and the 55th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and 3 hazelnuts and score at least 60,000 points within 60 moves.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 260||Level 261||Level 262|
- An ingredient will fall every 10 moves unless an ingredient is brought down before then.
- The ingredients must be moved from one conveyor belt to the next, and only after they leave the second conveyor belt can they be dropped.
- The two-layered icing restricts the board space, but also surrounds the four toffee squares, preventing them from spreading.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, however, this can be a curse and a blessing, as these things can break the icing surrounding the toffee and cause it to spread.
- Try to cause as little damage as possible to the icing, and let the ingredients work their way down the board.
- If you do end up releasing the toffee from its prison, immediately seek to create special candies so that you can clear it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.