Level 262 is the seventh level in Toffee Tropics and the 59th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 17 single jelly squares and 64 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points within 40 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 17 : 64|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 261||Level 262||Level 263|
- There is very limited space available at the beginning of the level, since most of it is occupied by licorice locks and three-layered icing.
- Unlike the previous two levels, the blockers surrounding the toffee must be removed, as there are single jellies under each instance of it and the three-layered icing.
- 40 moves can be relatively few to clear so much jelly.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is less applicable in the early stages of the level due to the information stated in the first point, and besides, the player may want to save the toffee, the hardest part of the level, for later, a strategy that can be made hard to follow when the icing is constantly being broken.
- Start by unlocking the mystery eggs provided to give yourself some more room, and take advantage of their contents or deal with them, depending on their outcomes.
- Next, create special candies and attempt to remove the toffee so that it can't spread all over the board. Then, go all out to remove the icing and jelly.