|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 262||Level 263||Level 264|
- There are 44 total icing squares on the board, 40 of which must be completely removed.
- Once the player breaks through the middle four-layered icing, the toffee will be released, and it can be hard to remove once it spreads.
- 58 moves may seem like a lot, but it can prove to be very few to get rid of so much icing, epsecially when trying to avoid the toffee.
- The presence of six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades, but like all levels with toffee, this can help prevent an unwanted spread of it due to fewer cascades.
- Start by removing the two-icing towards the top of the cluster to give yourself a bit of room. Then, attempt to get rid of the toffee, removing a potential threat later in the level. This can be done at any stage before the four-layered icing is broken, however. From there, attack the icing to remove as much of it as possible and collect the order.