|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 263||Level 264||Level 265|
- The player is required to score at least 1,500 points per move (45,000 points / 30 moves = 1,500 points per move).
- The candy bombs are hard to deal with as they're located next to the toffee.
- Chocolate takes up a lot of board space, but at the same time it also serves as a blockade from the toffee, which can easily spread once they are freed.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, however, this fact can be dangerous in this level as it can make the toffee very easy to spread.
- At the very beginning, focus on removing toffee so that it won't be a problem later in the level. This will also get rid of the candy bombs.
- From there, create and combine special candies to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.