Level 265 is the 10th level in Toffee Tropics and the 60th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 16 single jelly squares and 10 double jelly squares and score at least 55,000 points within 45 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 16|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 264||Level 265||Level 266|
- The top corner jellies are isolated, making them tricky to clear.
- All of the toffee and chocolate has jelly to be removed under it, and doing so can be just as hard.
- Furthermore, the jellies at the sides of the board can be tough as well.
- 30 moves can be limited in clearing all the jelly and removing the chocolate and toffee.
- The presence of five candy colors can both help and hinder the player in this level. The special candies needed to reach the isolated jellies will be somewhat easy to come by, but cascades can make the toffee spread once the chocolate is gone.
- Use special candies to remove the chocolate and toffee first.
- Then, go for the isolated jellies and those at the sides.
- Finally, focus on any remaining jelly where the blockers used to be.
- This level used to mark the beginning of the first Hell's Cluster in C437CCS, a string of six levels that started from this level and ended at Level 270 that were intentionally created to be rated at least Hard or higher. However, this level and Level 270 were nerfed, removing this quality from them.