|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 16,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 264||Level 265||Level 266|
Level 265 (CCR) is the fifth level in Christmas Church and the 90th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 8 double jelly squares and score at least 16,000 points in 19 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Icing is not a problem, but bombs are.
- There are 8 spots that bombs will appear, but bombs have 14 moves.
- This level has much fewer moves than the original, there are 19 moves. Not enough to clear all jellies.
- The jellies are worth 16,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 8 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 16,000 points