Level 266 is the 11th level in Toffee Tropics and the 56th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 70,000 points within 40 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 265||Level 266||Level 267|
- An ingredient falls every 10 moves unless an ingredient is brought down before then.
- The 13-move Candy Bombs at the bottom of the board can be hard to deal with.
- The ingredients spawning from the top corners must pass through a series of teleporters that culminates in them reaching the top of the fourth and six columns where they can be brought down, while the ingredients in the middle of the board simply need to pass through one teleporter that puts them above a five-layered icing square that must be removed before they can be dropped.
- Even without any toffee on the board, this level can be hard because its main concept can be tricky to grasp.
- The presence of six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by making an attempt to defuse the candy bombs so as to remove that threat from the level.
- After the candy bombs are gone, make matches in the middle to bring the ingredients through the teleporters and get them to the exits.
- This is one of the two levels in this episode that doesn't have any toffee at all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.