Level 267 is the 12th level in Toffee Tropics and the 57th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 14 five-layered icing squares, 15 toffee squares, and 150 yellow candies and score at least 50,000 points within 43 moves.
|Orders||: 14 : 15|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 266||Level 267||Level 268|
- The board space is very restricted at the start.
- Since there are only 10 toffee squares to begin with, the player must let an additional five toffee squares be created by making matches next to it, in addition to removing all of the five-layered icing present.
- Collecting the required 150 yellow candies can also be hard to accomplish due to the above points.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and create cascades, and while this means less potential unwanted toffee spread, there must be at least some extra toffee generated, otherwise the player can't finish the order, but at the same time, it can also make collecting the other orders harder.
- Start by removing the five-layered icing to give yourself a little more room to work on the other orders.
- Then, clear some of the tofeee. Leave two or three squares to make more from.
- After that, take care of the licorice swirls and finish off the icing.
- Use your remaining moves to collect enough toffee and yellow candies. Special candies are crucial.