is the 12th level in Drizzly Drifts
and 86th jelly level
. To pass this level you must crush 20 single jellies and 16 double jellies in 40 moves or fewer.
- The double jellies are the hardest to clear, since they are located in an isolated 4x4 square.
- The chameleon candies alternate their color every time the player makes a move, thus changing the board, which can make clearing these jellies slighty easier.
- Some jellies on the main board are hard to clear too. Fortunately, they are single layered.
- Striped candies impede you from run out of moves, if matched.
- Mystery candies are your friends.
: 55.000 points
: 68.000 points
: 102.000 points
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 18 chameleon candy(ies) on screen, then the board spawns up to 18 when possible.