Level 269 is the 14th level in Toffee Tropics and the 57th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 45,000 points within 34 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 268||Level 269||Level 270|
- Each ingredient will spawn as soon as there is room for it.
- The striped candies in marmalade are not facing towards the bottom left board, requiring them to be combined or additional striped candies to be made in order to clear the toffee.
- Even once candies are able to drop in the bottom left board, matches can fill the board right back up with toffee.
- The coconut wheel can be useful in trying to open a path for the ingredients to make their way to the exits, but the most it can ever do is remove some of the marmalade covering the striped candies unless it is moved down closer to the toffee's level.
- The presence of six colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades. While the toffee is not really a threat until candies fill the bottom left board, it can still be problematic throughout the level as it is blocking the exits.
- Bring the coconut wheel in marmalade towards the bottom of the main board, and then switch it downwards with another candy to clear the toffee. From there, create and combine special candies to bring down the ingredients.
- Courtemanche437 designed this level to show just how furious he was over how hard he thought Level 269 in the original game was.
- This is the first level in C437CCS to be made with Candycrush071's Game Maker editor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.