Reality Insaneworld Past Versions
Level 269
CCR Level 269
Episode Christmas Church
Level type Candy Order Icon
Orders Striped striped (trans): 7
Moves Moves-48
Target score 1star (trans): 35,000 pts
Blockers Licorice-swirl  14-moves Bomb
Other features PinkMystery  Licorice & Candy Bomb Dispenser
Number of
candy colors
Red Yellow Green Blue Orange
Number of spaces 72
Difficulty Hard
Previous Current Next
Ingredients Icon Candy Order Icon Jelly Icon
Level 268 Level 269 Level 270
Level 269 (CCR) is the ninth level in Christmas Church and the 55th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must combine two striped candies 7 times and score at least 35,000 points in 48 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.


  • Collecting 7 striped + striped combos is hard because of the layout of the board.
  • 14-move bombs can be the main threat due to some licorice swirls from candy cannons blocking striped candies' ability.
  • Luckily, 8 mystery candies provided and 5 colors make making combos easier.


One-Star: 35,000 points

Two Stars: 70,000 points

All-Stars: 105,000 points


  • Candy cannons have a 60% chance to spawn licorice swirls and 40% for bombs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.