|Episode||Jelly Jail (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 25||Level 26||Level 27|
- The board space is restricted due to the amount of blockers present.
- However, once most of the regular icing is gone, it shouldn't be too hard to rack up the points.
- Plus, you have 35 moves, which should be adequate to score 15,000 points. The player needs to score 440 points per move (15,000 points / 35 moves = 428.571 points per move).
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take care of the regular icing straight away, as doing so will open up the board and make the level much easier.
- Try and remove the two-layered icing as well, as it will be even easier to reach the target score if all of the blockers are removed.
- The icing is shaped like arrows, which is a reference to the Moves level icon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.