Level 26 is the 11th level in Sinister Slammer and the sixth Jelly level in the Insaneworld of C437CCS. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares and score at least 180,000 points within 32 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||78|
|Level 25||Level 26||Level 27|
- The jelly is worth 92,000 points (46 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 92,000 points). Therefore, an additional 88,000 points is required to reach the target score.
- The candy bombs are a good score source, but can also be threatening, as there are a lot of them, and they explode in just 13 moves.
- The regular icing makes it harder to deal with the candy bombs and get rid of all the jelly.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Use color bombs to get rid of the candy bombs and score huge points, then create and combine as many special candies as possible in order to wipe out the regular icing, then expose and clear the jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.