Level 270 is the 15th and last level in Toffee Tropics and the 61st Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 60 single and 12 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points within 60 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 60 : 12|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 269||Level 270||Level 271|
- The icing somewhat restricts the board space.
- The jellies at the top can be difficult to remove.
- The candy bombs can also be tough to defuse.
- Take care of the regular icing first, and then find a way to remove the initial candy bombs.
- Then, attack the top and bottom corner jellies, removing the candy bombs that spawn in the latter locations.
- Finally, clear the remaining icing and clean up the leftover jellies while still dealing with the candy bombs.
- The level's shape sort of resembles an evil grin.
- Before this level was nerfed, it used to mark the end of the first Hell's Cluster in C437CCS. It also used to be rated Nearly Impossible.
- This level is the second of two levels in this episode that doesn't have any toffee.