|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 273||Level 274||Level 275|
Level 274 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Christmas Church and the 93rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The priority in this level is 9 bombs in the middle column.
- More bombs will spawn.
- Licorice swirls make the level even harder, but the maximum licorice swirls on the board is 10.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points