Level 275 is the fifth level in Itchy Islands and the 58th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 cherries and score at least 80,000 points within 70 moves.
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 7 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 274||Level 275||Level 276|
- An ingredient spawns every 10 moves, unless one is brought down before then.
- There is limited space on the board and a lot of blockers to break through.
- The ingredients will only fall on the left side, so at least one five-layered icing must be broken in order to let the ingreidients to the exits.
- If the player is cautious, they can manage to make it so that the ingredients only spawn in the third column and make it easier to pass the level. However, this can be just as difficult as just breaking all of the icing and collecting the ingredients normally.
- The presence of seven candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Stick to the left side as you break through the icing and bring down the ingredients.
- The spaces without any icing are shaped like the number 7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.