Level 280 is the 10th level in Itchy Islands and the 59th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 cherries and 7 hazelnuts and score at least 140,000 points within 70 moves.
|Ingredients||: 7 : 7|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||42|
|Level 279||Level 280||Level 281|
- An ingredient falls down every five moves, unless an ingredient is brought down first.
- You have to collect 14 ingredients in yet another tight design.
- In fact, the only reason this level isn't rated Nearly Impossible is because there are no blockers present.
- The presence of seven candy colors makes it very hard to create special candies and trigger cascades, and this is especially true because of how little space there is to work with.
- Create and combine whatever special candies you can create, make matches beneath the ingredients, and hope for the best.
- Like in Level 272, the empty spaces form the number 7. However, in this level, there are far more of them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.