|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 280||Level 281||Level 282|
- The order is worth 30,000 points (300 green candies x 100 points per green candy = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Eight color bombs are present, which help to set up big cascades and clear lots of candies at once.
- With only four candy colors, the only slightly difficult thing about this level is clearing the icing at the beginning.
- 50 moves should be more than plenty to complete this level.
- Remove the icing, open the color bombs, and watch the fireworks, occasionally making a move.
- This is the only level in Itchy Islands to not have seven candy colors.
- The icing is arranged in the number 281, referencing the level number within the level itself. The two-star target score is also a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 42nd level this happens in.
- Aside from the board and target scores, this level is nearly identical to Level 281 in Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.