|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 286||Level 287||Level 288|
- The player is required to score 140 points per second (15,000 points / 120 seconds = 125 points per second).
- Once the two-layered icing is removed, the chocolate spawners will be able to spread chocolate to the main part of the board.
- The cake bombs can be both helpful and problematic in this level. Removing both of them will fully open up the main part of the board and give out some extra points, but it will also get rid of the two-layered icing.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the cake bombs and then create and combine special candies to combat the chocolate and reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.