Level 291 is the sixth level in Pudding Party and the 62nd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 130 yellow candies and 20 chocolate squares and score at least 40,000 points within 50 moves.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 290||Level 291||Level 292|
- The locked 30-move candy bombs, especially the ones in the bottom right corner, can be tricky to remove.
- The chocolate can consume the board quickly, and clearing it can be tough.
- 130 yellow candies can be a lot to collect in just 50 moves.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing some of the chocolate to unlock the candy bombs. You'll need to remove them as part of the orders anyways.
- Once the candy bombs are gone, focus on clearing the rest of the chocolate and complete that order. Even though only 20 pieces are required, it will be helpful to keep it from getting out of hand.
- After the chocolate has been taken care of, try to create and combine as many special candies as possible to collect any remaining yellow candies to complete both of the orders.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.