| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 291||Level 292||Level 293|
Level 292 (CCR) is the second level in Wafer Woods and the 98th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 63 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 26 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of five colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- There is a candy bomb in a licorice lock. You must defuse it in 11 moves.
- Unfortunately, more bombs will spawn every move and all spawning bombs only take five moves to explode.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The respawning elements are 9-move bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points