|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 292||Level 293||Level 294|
Level 293 (CCR) is the third level in Wafer Woods and the 99th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 72 single jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 6-move bombs are problematic because of falling licorice swirls.
- You have only 6 jelly fish instead of usual 10.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 72 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 72,000 points